The purpose of this Committee is to govern the corporate business of the Council. This Committee will be responsible for the monitoring of the Council's financial position and the development of all policy relating to corporate processes.
Terms of Reference:
- To investigate and develop all corporate business policy.
- To monitor and report the overall financial performance of the Council and its achievement of the Ten Year Plan objectives.
- To consider and report to Council on all statutory, financial and administrative reporting obligations.
- To monitor the overall performance of Council Trading (CCO's) entities (not including Tourism and Economic Development).
- To authorise all delegation authorities for financial transactions.
- To develop policy relating to published financial statements and accounting standards of the Council.
- To consider internal and external audit reports referred for governance consideration.
- To monitor all funding and rating matters and develop related policy.
- To monitor all Council's property operations and develop related policy.
- To monitor the ongoing methods of representation and elections.
The Committee's recommendations must be consistent with the Council's Ten Year Plan.
|Deputy Chairperson||Councillor Hague|
|Officer Responsible||Director Corporate Services|
|Committee Secretary||Committee Administrator|