Long Term Plan & Annual Plan Committee
The purpose of this Committee is to provide governance to the Ten Year Plan and Annual Planning processes under the Local Government Act. The Committee will be responsible for establishing the Council direction for the Ten Year Plan and for all hearings on the Ten Year Plan and the intervening Annual Plans.
Terms of Reference:
- Promote and facilitate the Ten Year Plan and Annual Planning process.
- Promote, develop and review the Council's Strategic Plan.
- Consider the half-year budget review.
- To coordinate and hear all submissions from the community on the Ten Year Plan or Annual Plan.
- To make decisions in accordance with the statutory requirements of the Local Government Act as it applies to the Ten Year Plan and Annual Plans.
The Committee's recommendations must be consistent with the Council's Ten Year Plan.
|Deputy Chairperson||Deputy Mayor|
|Officer Responsible||Chief Executive|
|Committee Secretary||Committee Administrator|