Staff Contract Committee
The purpose of this Committee is to negotiate, develop and where necessary initiate the Employment Contract between the Council and the Chief Executive Officer.
Terms of Reference:
- To undertake negotiations on Council's behalf regarding the Chief Executive's employment contract.
- To initiate improvements and changes to the Chief Executive's contract where necessary.
- To undertake all performance reviews of the Chief Executive as required.
- To propose to the Council development initiatives for ongoing training of the Chief Executive as necessary.
- To act as Council's agent in all matters pertaining to the employment contract of the Chief Executive.
Note: This Committee has the power to co-opt members from the Council as they determine necessary.
|Deputy Chairperson||Deputy Mayor|
|Committee Secretary||Personal Assistant to the Mayor|